If you live in Gilbert, Arizona and are looking for a cost-effective way to cool your home or business, then you may want to consider installing a swamp cooler. Swamp coolers are a popular form of air conditioning in the Southwest because they use water evaporation to cool the air rather than relying on compressors and refrigerants. To help you understand what goes into a swamp cooler system, let’s look at an easy-to-understand diagram.
Swamp Cooler Diagram 101
A typical swamp cooler is made up of several parts that work together to create the cooling process. Here is an overview of each part and how it works:
• Water Tank – The water tank supplies the evaporative pad with water so it can be used for cooling. It also houses a float valve which helps keep the optimal amount of water in the tank for cooling purposes.
• Evaporative Pad – This pad is where the cooling action takes place. As water passes through it, evaporation occurs which cools the air as it passes through it before being distributed throughout your home or business.
• Blower Motor – This motor is responsible for pushing air through the evaporative pad and into your space. The motor should be powerful enough to distribute cooled air throughout your entire space quickly and efficiently.
• Air Filter – The filter captures particles from outside air before they enter your home or business, thus improving indoor air quality by reducing pollutants like pollen and dust mites from entering your space.
• Control Panel – The control panel allows you to control various aspects of your swamp cooler such as fan speed, temperature settings, humidity levels, etc., making it easier for you to adjust settings to achieve maximum comfort levels in your space.
Installing a swamp cooler can be an effective way to save money on energy costs while still keeping your home or business comfortable during hot summer months in Gilbert, Arizona. By understanding how all of its components work together, you can make sure you have the right system installed in order to get maximum efficiency out of it while still getting great performance and value out of your purchase. If you need assistance with installation or maintenance services for your swamp cooler system, contact Suttle Air today! They have years of experience helping customers find solutions that meet their needs without breaking their budget!