Commercial Freezer Repair Services Near You
Need repairs for your commercial freezer? We have you covered here at Suttle Air we repair, install and conduct maintenance on all types of commercial freezers big and small. From chest freezers, and walk-in freezers, to upright freezers we can service them for you. We deal with all types of low-temperature commercial refrigeration all off time and have tons of experience repairing, installing, and maintaining them for businesses. We are always ready to take your call and help you decide on the best solution for your commercial freezer issues. We are located in Gilbert Arizona, but we service the entire valley. Don’t let your freezer issues hold your business back get the best commercial freezer service rates at a low cost. Local-run commercial refrigeration services that you can trust to get the job done right.
The Most Common Issues With Commercial Freezers:
- Temperature Control Problems: One of the most common issues with commercial freezers is temperature control problems. If the temperature inside the freezer is not maintained at the proper level, food can spoil and lead to health hazards.
- Compressor Failure: The compressor is the heart of the commercial freezer and if it fails, the entire unit will stop functioning. This is one of the most common issues and can be caused by various factors such as overloading, improper maintenance, or age-related wear and tear.
- Defrost System Failure: The defrost system is responsible for removing frost buildup from the interior of the freezer. If the defrost system fails, frost buildup can reduce the efficiency of the freezer and lead to temperature control problems.
- Door Gaskets Not Sealing: Door gaskets are responsible for maintaining an airtight seal around the freezer door. If the gaskets are damaged, worn out, or not installed properly, warm air can enter the freezer and cause temperature control problems.
- Electrical Issues: Commercial freezers rely on electrical power to function and any electrical issues can cause the unit to stop working. Common electrical problems include blown fuses, damaged wiring, and power surges.
- Clogged Evaporator Coils: The evaporator coils are responsible for removing heat from the interior of the freezer. If the coils become clogged with dust and debris, the freezer’s efficiency can be reduced, leading to temperature control problems.
- Leaks: Leaks can occur in the refrigerant lines, causing the refrigerant to escape and reducing the efficiency of the freezer. Leaks can also lead to refrigerant spills, which can be hazardous to the environment.
- Excessive Frost Buildup: Excessive frost buildup can reduce the efficiency of the freezer and cause temperature control problems. Frost buildup can be caused by a variety of factors, including a malfunctioning defrost system or leaving the door open for extended periods of time.
- Overloading the Freezer: Overloading the freezer can cause the compressor to work harder than it should, reducing its efficiency and lifespan. Overloading can also cause the interior temperature to rise, leading to temperature control problems.
- Improper Maintenance: Regular maintenance is crucial for ensuring the proper functioning of commercial freezers. Neglecting routine maintenance tasks such as cleaning the coils, checking the door gaskets, and checking the refrigerant levels can lead to various issues and reduce the lifespan of the unit.