If you are in the market for a new HVAC unit, you may have noticed that there are dozens of brands to choose from. Did you know that seven different companies own and manufacture 33 different HVAC units today? Let’s take a closer look at some of these companies and explore their unique offerings.
1. Trane: Trane is one of the leading manufacturers of HVAC systems. They offer a wide range of products including air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers, and air cleaners. Their products are designed to meet the highest standards of energy efficiency and quality control. Additionally, Trane offers extended warranties on all its products so that homeowners can have peace of mind knowing they will be covered if something goes wrong with their system.
2. Carrier: Carrier is another well-known manufacturer in the industry. They offer residential and commercial HVAC systems including central air conditioning systems, furnaces, heat pumps, rooftop units, packaged heating/cooling systems, humidifiers/dehumidifiers and more. Carrier also has an extensive selection of indoor air quality products like air purifiers and ventilators which help keep your home’s air clean and healthy.
3. Goodman Manufacturing Company: Goodman Manufacturing Company is a leading provider of high-quality home comfort products such as energy efficient furnace models, two-stage cooling systems, digital thermostats and much more. All Goodman Manufacturing Company products come with 10 year limited parts warranties as well as comprehensive technical support services that can help you get the most out of your system.
4. Lennox Industries Inc.: Lennox Industries Inc is one of the largest manufacturers of residential heating and cooling equipment in North America. Their product line includes a variety of energy efficient central air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and other related products designed to meet the demands of today’s busiest households or businesses. Lennox also provides some extended warranty options to give customers peace of mind when it comes to their investment in a new system for their property or business premises .
5. Rheem Manufacturing Company: Rheem Manufacturing Company is one of the world’s leading providers in residential water heating solutions as well as commercial water heating solutions for businesses such as restaurants, hotels or hospitals . They also provide an extensive selection of energy efficient HVAC systems including furnaces , boilers , central air conditioners , ductless mini splits , geothermal systems , package units , thermostats , heat pumps , indoor air quality products such as electronic air cleaners & media filters , humidifiers & dehumidifiers . With their advanced technology & powerful warranties on all their products , Rheem has become one of the most trusted names in home comfort solutions today .
6. Nortek Global is a leader in the HVAC market, providing efficient, high-performance units for homes and commercial spaces. Nortek Global has earned its reputation by delivering reliable units that provide quality climate control without sacrificing energy efficiency. Nortek Global’s innovative range of heating and cooling products cover all types of air conditioning needs, from single room air conditioners to central air systems. Nortek Global has been able to provide these high-quality systems at highly competitive prices while also making their products easy to install. With a Nortek Global HVAC unit, you can be sure that you are getting a cost-effective solution that will keep your space comfortable and energy efficient for years to come.
7. York is a world-renowned manufacturer of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment. The York brand offers a variety of quality yet cost-effective systems for every climate needs. York’s heating products range from gas furnaces to heat pumps, while York’s cooling product lineup includes single stage, two stage and variable speed air conditioners. York also has an energy efficient top rated model that can save its users up to 60% on their energy bills compared to standard units. With the ever increasing popularity of geothermal systems in modern homes, York also has several models available including the option to use bio refrigerant as a natural cooling medium. York certainly has something for every home!
If you’re in the market for HVAC services, Suttle Air is a great option. Not only are they reliable and affordable, but they’re also one of the most trusted brands in the industry. So if you’re looking for quality service and peace of mind, look no further than Suttle Air.